If you have not already read my post, Custom Scrapbook Albums: Preserve Your Memories When You Don’t Have Time , please do so.
It contains important information about my process for creating professional customized scrapbook albums. Once you have read this information, feel free to contact Karla at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
In order to prevent any confusion, I have provided definitions of common words/phrases used in the scrapbook community.
- An embellishment is anything used to enhance the appearance of a scrapbook. This can be made from paper such as die cuts, stickers, borders etc., or it could be made from other materials such as acrylic jewels, pearls, ribbon etc.
- Lightly embellished scrapbook pages will use die cuts, stickers and paper made embellishments.
- Moderate embellished scrapbook pages will use the paper made embellishments used in lightly embellished pages and add a few non-paper items as well.
- Highly embellished scrapbook pages will have everything a moderately embellished scrapbook page has and will add even more non-paper embellishment items.
- Journal entries includes longer and more detailed descriptions of an event, quotes, poems, lyrics, and anecdotes.
- A scrapbook page, also known as a layout, is one side of a piece of scrapbook paper. Two pages/layouts fit together in a page protector back-to-back. If the pages are located next to each other in the album, they are known as a 2-page layout and usually have the similar embellishment because they share the same theme.
- Photo organization is used to organize your pictures into groups of pictures that will be posted on the same page in order to tell a story.
- Pre-made scrapbook is a scrapbook is completely ready except for pictures and journal entries. The layout, journal entry spots, and embellishments are already included.
Cost per page:
|8” x 8”||8 ½“ x 11”||12” x 12”|
|High embellishment page||$15||$20||$25|
|Medium embellishment page||$12||$16||$20|
|Low embellishment page||$8||$12||$15|
|Albums (optional embellished cover included)||$15||$20||$30|
The following services are also offered:
- Photo organization $20/hour
- Put 20 scrapbook pages created by Tru Kraft Creations on CD $25add additional pages for $1 each
- Additional CD copies $5 each
- Photo printing $0.29 each
Pre-made Scrapbook Albums
Cost per page:
|8” x 8”||8 ½“ x 11”||12” x 12”|
|High embellishment page||$12||$17||$20|
|Medium embellishment page||$10||$14||$17|
|Low embellishment page||$7||$11||$12|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the process?
I have discussed the process at length in my post, Custom Scrapbook Albums: Preserve Your Memories When You Don’t Have Time. If you still have questions after reading this post, contact Karla at email@example.com.
What is your turn around time?
Turnaround time will vary depending on the level of embellishment and album size. As a guideline, 8” x 8” albums take approximately one week, 8 ½” x 11 albums take about 2 weeks, and 12” x 12” albums will take about 4 weeks to complete. These completion time frames are based on day I start working on your project until it is complete. It does not include shipping time.
May I still order a scrapbook if I’m on a deadline?
If you have a shorter deadline than the aforementioned completion times, contact me, and I will do my best to accommodate you.
May I pay my bill in installments?
Yes, you may pay your bill in installments. Contact me to work out a payment plan that works for you.
What is your billing process?
You will be asked to pay 50% of your estimated bill when you sign your contract. The remaining balance is due once the scrapbook album is completed. Please note that I will ship your final product to you once your payment has cleared.
How should I send my photos, memorabilia and journal entries?
You may send them via any mail service, drop box, email, or Google Drive.
Are you able to create ideas for photo gifts/projects not listed on your website?
If you have a photo gift/project idea that I have not listed on my site, feel free to contact me with your idea, and I will do my best to accommodate you.
May I order more than 1 copy of the same photo album?
Yes, you may order more than 1 copy of the same photo album if you order all the necessary copies at the same time.
How should I address years of pictures that need to be put in scrapbooks?
Years of pictures can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. I suggest that you order 2 scrapbooks at a time. One of the scrapbooks will be used to begin preserving your current memories and the other scrapbook will be used to begin preserving your past memories. By keeping up with the current pictures while working on the photos from over the years past, you create a point when you can be caught up.
What should I do if I still have unanswered questions?
If you still have unanswered questions, contact Karla at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave you question in the comment section.